Updated 13/06/2020 6pm
- Organiser to set the number of participants for the activity (Maximum 20 allowed).
- Visitors are permitted subject to the organiser’s discretion.
- Visitors only to sign the Risk Waiver Form.
- Organiser to collect information for the Risk Waiver Form/Trip Report, and pre fill in contact information.
- Waiver form will not be signed by members. Participating in the walk acknowledges that the participant has read the Risk Waiver Form and accepts the risks.
- Organiser to continue to post in the forms in the usual way.
- Organiser to check if any out of local area restrictions are in place.
- Do not participate if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
- Social distancing with 1.5m distancing where practicable.
- Limited car-pooling and number in cars where practicable.
- Please practice hand hygiene and bring your own hand sanitiser.
- It is preferred for participants to have the COVID-19 app on their phone.
- Above all, please use common sense.
When booking an activity please give the following information to the organiser.
- Phone contact number.
- Emergency contact information (name and phone number).
- Details via e-mail if possible is requested.
Please note, these guidelines will be re-assessed as authorities amend restrictions.