- The program recommenced Tuesday 19 May 2020 (19/05/2020) for MEMBERS only. No visitors until further notice.
- Maximum 10 People on a walk including the organiser(s). Organiser can set a lower limit.
- Organiser to check if any out of local area restrictions are in place.
- Organiser to collect Waiver Form information, and pre fill in contact information.
- Organiser to continue to post in the forms in the usual way.
- Waiver form will not be signed. Participating in the walk acknowledges that the participant has read the trip sheet (waiver form) and accepts the risks.
- Do not participate if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
- Social distancing with 1.5m distancing where practical.
- Limited car-pooling and number in cars.
- No handshakes or cheek kisses.
- Please practice hand hygiene and bring your own hand sanitiser.
- It is preferred for participants to have the COVID-19 app on their phone.
- Above all, please use common sense.
When booking an activity please have the following information available for the organiser.
- Emergency contact information (name and phone number).
- Confirmation via e-mail if possible is requested.
Please note, these guidelines will be re-assessed as authorities amend restrictions.